Meet Dr. Carlos Garzon
Dr. Carlos Garzon DDS | PG-AEGD
Dr. Garzon received his Doctor in Dental Surgery degree in Colombia and continued with his Post Graduate Education in Advanced Dentistry in the United States, completing his Post-Graduate Clinical Residency at Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine in New York; and later completing his Fellowship at the Presbyterian Hospital in New York City.
After accomplishing the Advance Education Residency and Fellowship Dr. Carlos, as known by the community, accepted a position as a Clinical Instructor and Full-Time Faculty at the Columbia Dental Medicine School in Manhattan New York, conducting lectures and training students at the Post Graduate level as well as attending patients at the Columbia Faculty Practices.
He owns Buchanan Dental Arts, a practice with over 60 years of tradition and high-quality values where he offers a wide range of services and treatments to all ages, accepting a variety of insurances and offering coverage to those without insurance.
Dr. Carlos loves Volleyball and Soccer and spends his free time outdoors with his family and friends, whether hiking, kayaking, fishing, cruising on his motorcycle, or horseback riding. He speaks fluent English & Spanish (Dentista Hispano en Westchester NY).
Have a tooth emergency in Westchester? Text Dr. G for speedy and friendly service— dial 551-579-4142 today!
- Graduate Fellowship Hospital Dentistry. Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York.
- Residency AEGD, Columbia University, New York, New York. Chief Resident.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery. Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa fe de Bogotá, Colombia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science. Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ.
- Associate Degree in Science. Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ.
- Morningside Dental Associates. Manhattan New York, New York. Advanced General Dentistry.
- Full-Time Faculty. College of Dental Medicine at Columbia University New York.
- International Academic Director. HandsOn Colombia. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Faculty & Digital Dentistry Instructor. CAD/CAM, Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine
- Nobel Biocare. Clinical Global Support & Production Support. Mahwah NJ
Clinical Instructor at Columbia University
Postgraduate Program in Advanced Education General Dentistry (AEGD)
Clinical Instructor and Speaker at HandsOn Colombia
Continuing Education in Implant Surgery and Implant Rehabilitation for graduated dentists in Santa Fe de Bogota, Colombia
Faculty & Digital Dentistry Instructor at Colombia University
CAD/CAM Restorative Design and Production through Planmeca Software protocol and the PlanScan and PlanMill equipments. All Porcelaine Crown, Inlay, Onlay, and Maryland bridges.
State of New Jersey. Waldwick Volunteer Corp. Waldwick NJ.
Medical Mission Somos Amigos
Dominican Republic – Performing General Dentistry for all patients from the Dominican Republic and Haiti; every year in January.
Please visit https://somosamigos.org/ Donate or Register to help our community from the Dominican Republic and Haiti at El Naranjito.
Speaker at the ADA & Columbia University Joined Event New York.
Speaker at the Greater Dental Meeting New York 2016
Meeting & Conferences
2018 Dr. Ruddle at NYU. Shape, Clean, and Pack with Dentsply Sirona.
ICOI Dental Implant Symposium 7th Edition
Editions: 2015, 2016, 2017
Aesthetic Advantage with Dr. Rosenthal
New York University Course. Part 1 and 2.
Dr. Dennis Tarnow Alumni
Conferences: 2015, 2016, 2017
New York University Course on Restorative Dentistry and Smile Design.
Evolution Education Series New York
Implant Restorative and Digital Dentistry.
Dr. Garzon is currently taking care of all dental needs of his patients at the Hudson River Valley area in Westchester County NY
Dr. Carlos Garzon & his team serve communities such as Montrose, Verplanck, Peekskill, Croton-on-Hudson, Ossining, Putnam, Yorktown.